COVID-19 Prevention Policy
UPDATE July 4, 2022
Please note our safety protocols:
Thank you SO MUCH to my beautiful clients for being so safe & supportive.
Please note that masks are most welcome in the store & highly encouraged. This is not only my store but is also my home & remains a safe space. Your comfort is important to me & my family!
- If you feel unwell, have had contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, or have an unwell person in your home, please avoid coming into our shop. Please Stay home!
- Sanitizing hands when you enter the store is still mandatory.
- When we are at capacity, please wait outside on the sidewalk... look at all the pretty flowers (not on the porch) until a sales associate allows you to come inside.
- Please practice social distancing with other customers in the store.
- Please minimize touching products whenever possible.
- Cash is still accepted, however contactless card payments are strongly encouraged... even e-transfer's!
You can also call 604-826-2924 or email email@example.com
Please continue to #shoplocal