Antique Anatomy Tarot Kit
A tarot kit for the modern mystic, creatively reimagined with antique botanicals and anatomical drawings.
Natural history meets spirituality in The Antique Anatomy Tarot, a deluxe boxed set of cards and guidebook by Claire Goodchild, owner of the design studio Black and the Moon. The foil-stamped keepsake box contains a 78-card tarot deck and an accompanying guidebook. The cards, which feature illustrations of vintage anatomical drawings collaged with plants and flowers, represent a fresh and creative interpretation of the tarot archetypes.
In the accompanying guidebook, Goodchild provides insightful descriptions of the meaning of every card. With beautifully styled photography and accessible text, she explains how to set up different types of readings—including Celtic Cross and Moon Cycle spreads—and clearly outlines the numerological, elemental, and astrological associations of the cards (powerful information to have at your fingertips when you are doing readings). Thoughtfully and beautifully conceived, The Antique Anatomy Tarot is an inspiring tool for spiritual and personal development.
- Hinged-lid keepsake box with foil stamping, a 78-card deck, and an 80-page guidebook
- Deck includes the complete Major and Minor Arcana, reinterpreted in unique full-color art
- Guidebook features full-color photography throughout
- Perfect for spiritual seekers who love plants, flowers, sculls, bones, elixirs, and antique ephemera
Author: Claire Goodchild
Title:The Antique Anatomy Tarot Kit: Deck And Guidebook For The Modern Reader
- Product dimensions:80 pages, 8.25 X 6.5 X 1.8 in
- Shipping dimensions:80 pages, 8.25 X 6.5 X 1.8 in
- Published:September 10, 2019
- Publisher:Abrams Noterie
- Appropriate for ages:All ages
- ISBN - 13:9781419739149